Fatigue?

bendervet

Fatigue?

Post by bendervet »

I'm considering trying the sleep gummies but I'm concerned about fatigue. 5 - 6 hours of sleep is about the best I get right now. I track my sleep on FitBit app and I never get a "good" rating. I don't want to sacrifice a good night sleep for a day of fatigue.
grpsadmin
Site Admin

Re: Fatigue?

Post by grpsadmin »

If I'm understanding this post, it relates to the grogginess or "fatigue" associated with most, if not all sleeping aids or sleeping pills. On that list is melatonin, Ambien, Valium, Dalmane and more. I've tried to make clear that not all sleep is restful sleep, that if stage 3 is not obtained (we lose that more and more with age) that true rest does not occur. The description by numerous consumers of the Sleepy Watermelon gummy is the distinction of the kind of sleep. Words like "restful," "refreshed," "energetic the next day," "deep sleep," "dreamt for the first time in years," are all suggestive of a deeper or Stage 3 experience. The use of the gummy does not involve grogginess or lethargy the following day, nor is a disclaimer needed on the label warning the user against operating heavy machinery or driving. It does not induce sleep, per se, but does, in my opinion, render deeper and I'll hopefully prove in subsequent studies, that Stage 3 is improved or obtained. I've heard of a number of combinations of melatonin plus the gummy, and I'll defer to the consumer to make those decisions, but induction of sleep is best had with a proper preparation for sleep: relaxation, rest the mind and avoid anxiety. The gummy will not cause "fatigue," and indeed may fight it.
Richard Goulding, M.D.
Chairman, Gould River Productions Inc
grpsadmin
Site Admin

Re: Fatigue?

Post by grpsadmin »

If I'm understanding this post, it relates to the grogginess or "fatigue" associated with most, if not all sleeping aids or sleeping pills. On that list is melatonin, Ambien, Valium, Dalmane and more. I've tried to make clear that not all sleep is restful sleep, that if stage 3 is not obtained (we lose that more and more with age) that true rest does not occur. The description by numerous consumers of the Sleepy Watermelon gummy is the distinction of the kind of sleep. Words like "restful," "refreshed," "energetic the next day," "deep sleep," "dreamt for the first time in years," are all suggestive of a deeper or Stage 3 experience. The use of the gummy does not involve grogginess or lethargy the following day, nor is a disclaimer needed on the label warning the user against operating heavy machinery or driving. It does not induce sleep, per se, but does, in my opinion, render deeper and I'll hopefully prove in subsequent studies, that Stage 3 is improved or obtained. I've heard of a number of combinations of melatonin plus the gummy, and I'll defer to the consumer to make those decisions, but induction of sleep is best had with a proper preparation for sleep: relaxation, rest the mind and avoid anxiety. The gummy will not cause "fatigue," and indeed may fight it.
Richard Goulding, M.D.
Chairman, Gould River Productions Inc