Sleepy Watermelon Gummies

yogrpinc

Re: Sleepy Watermelon Gummies

Post by yogrpinc »

How long would the clinical trials last?
grpsadmin
Site Admin

Post by grpsadmin »

The clinical trials will be ongoing and extensive. It's one of the things I'm most eager to start. Why? Because unlike other nutraceuticals, we will actually demonstrate efficacy and because the framework is outside the normal channels of bureaucracy, (the military is independent of the normal oversight entities) we have a strategic advantage. This is an end around opportunity to be a de facto pharmaceutical. Ie., make a hypothetical then verify or not.
Furthermore, it allows us to really focus on optimal quantities. Is volume important? Does a 100 pound person require more than a 200 pound person?
The six core products will be all tested. But this also allows us to create and test our future products, which we haven't announced yet.
How long will they last? Forever, I hope, as it's ongoing. But the initial runs, safety and efficacy is a very quick hit and should only take weeks, once the protocols are approved and the test subjects identified.
For the sleep gummies, we will entertain several studies including a self-controlled study involving the use of sleep tests before and after consumption of the gummy and defining the level of stage 3, but what I'd also like to pursue is adjunctive benefits and define what is most optimal in the most people. For example, does slow-release melatonin improve sleep duration and quality? The watermelon gummy does not carry a "drowsiness" warning. People have to ready themselves for sleep, then a deeper sleep is obtained. Clearly, then, preparation or a sleep induction has a need. For the first time, we'll be able to demonstrate that.
The studies are exciting and open-ended. What studies would you like to see happen?
Richard Goulding, M.D.
Chairman, Gould River Productions Inc
bendervet

Post by bendervet »

I'm considering trying the sleep gummies but I'm concerned about fatigue. 5 - 6 hours of sleep is about the best I get right now. I track my sleep on FitBit app and I never get a "good" rating. I don't want to sacrifice a good night sleep for a day of fatigue.