Covid. How do I treat it?

grpsadmin
Site Admin

Covid. How do I treat it?

Post by grpsadmin »

A blockbuster revelation has revealed that CBG stops cells from Corona virus intrusion. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jnatprod.1c00946 This clearly shows an advantage to hydroxylated CBG as superior, but CBG as also effective for Corona. So what does this mean? Or more to the point, how would I, a physician, now treat Covid 19 acutely?
First, there’s no doubt that CBG should be a part of a daily regimen. I’m recommending two Calming Mango gummies per day, or roughly 50 mg of high-quality CBG, which adjunctively may help to prevent Covid infestation of human cells, if exposed, if one can believe the in-vitro (laboratory) evidence and assume that it applies to humans in-vivo (live humans.) Will it prevent you from getting Covid? Maybe. Maybe not and certainly studies would be nice to verify this. But we really cannot afford to wait, especially when there’s zero reason not to take CBG. Our formulation is one of the few on the market with this quantity of CBG. Will doctors begin to recommend this? I doubt it, based on the treatment turmoil that substitutes for medicine in the past two years.
So how do I treat Covid? I utilize things that cannot hurt and can likely help.
Is this pro forma? Do doctors routinely do this? Sadly, no.
Are doctors more concerned with politics or saving patients? I really can’t honestly answer that question anymore, for what has transpired in the last two years of Covid madness has made me question the integrity of doctors in general and whether I even want to be a part of it anymore.
Fact 1: Doctors were not and are not treating patients for early onset Covid or Covid symptoms. Typically, a patient would call his/her physician with covid complaints and told to stay home, then go to the ER if symptoms worse. This, despite significant evidence that early intervention is not only effective but in clinical trials (Cadegiani et al, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8262389/ ) while performing this study, the efficacy of using early intervention of hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin combos was so clear that placebo groups were eliminated for humanitarian purposes. It worked. In fact, there are over 70 papers written regarding the efficacy. FLCCC Lawyer to NY Attorney General: Your Overreach is Showing—Badly (substack.com) Sadly, many papers seemed to conflict but were mostly articles of hydroxychloroquine use in hospitalized patients. Still, what to do early?
Fact 2: Doctors aren’t even using monoclonal antibodies for early exposure, or positive tests despite clear demonstration of efficacy, including reduction in viral load, hospitalization and death (Borger et al.). In fact, the surgeon general of Florida has announced that the Federal government has limited the distribution of monoclonal antibodies. Why? It’s now impossible to get monoclonal antibodies, something that clearly worked. And five work against Omicron. There is no explanation for this scarcity and doctors should be screaming.
Fact 3: Doctors have faced fines or suspension for prescribing hydroxychloroquine. To date, in order to prescribe we must lie to the pharmacist, who will refuse to fill orders if the intended use is Covid. This, of course, denies the physician the right to practice medicine, while at the same time, proclaims the pharmacist as a practitioner of medicine. I have first hand experience of pharmacists denying an order for hydroxychloroquine. In fact, this still exists.
Fact 4: “First Do no Harm” is now “First do nothing.” The vast majority of doctors will not see a patient for Covid, will not prescribe anything for Covid, even monoclonal antibodies, which is approved by the FDA. And this while knowing that inflammation is what causes death in Covid, ignoring any anti-inflammatory option.
Fact 5: The “right to try act” is being ignored by hospitals and physicians across the country. Even if a patient is in multi-system failure and is clearly end-stage for Covid, they are being denied other treatments from monoclonal antibodies to stem cells (which have demonstrated great promise.)

Fact 6: Doctors aren’t even asking the right questions: It has been proposed that the measures used, shutdowns, masks, distancing, etc. have not only had a dramatic negative effect on our economy, but the deaths “prevented” perhaps around 80k, were far surpassed than the deaths, suicide, alcoholism, etc. from causes related to our “treatment,” ie. Shutdowns, masks. The real questions are:
a) Do the benefits of what we are doing outweigh the risks? Do the benefits of mask usage outweigh the effect on the environment (disposed masks are everywhere), rashes, lower CO2, rebreathing of bacteria and fungal elements)
b) What percentage of people truly wear masks appropriately? I would bet 0%. No one doesn’t touch, reuse, etc. I would bet a million dollars if a single school child who is forced into 8 hours of mask use truly utilizes the mask appropriately, ie. Furthermore, touching the mask, then surfaces is very likely spreading germs more effectively than if the mask wasn’t there.
c) Would we have been better off doing nothing than the mass hysteria that has globally overtaken our collective intelligence? Can anyone tell me that had we not instituted shutdowns, mask usage, etc., that we wouldn’t have had a large population with natural (and arguably better) immunity?
Fact 7: Most of the data about Covid doesn’t arrive from the U.S. In other words, why haven’t we been more proactive as far as early treatment parameters, clear transparency about what our collective experience has been and what tests should have been done…early.
Fact 8: Doctors are guilty of partisan medicine. Despite clear flaws in articles condemning the use of hydroxychloroquine, they dismissed the use of the drug despite the fact that no other treatment options existed. Doctors claimed cardiac risks, though the risk of a-fib was demonstrated only in chloroquine, not hydroxychloroquine patients and ignoring the fact that world-wide, Hydroxychloroquine has massive and near complete safety demonstrated. Furthermore, the studies showed the use of hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized patients made no difference, so they refused to use it. But the error, of course, was the blatant refusal to recognize early vs. late intervention. Why did doctors, who know better, fall prey to this?

Bottom line: Early intervention works. It’s malpractice, in my opinion, not to treat Covid early. And “right to try,” should be up to the patient, not onerous and obstructive hospitals.

I’m ashamed of doctors today. It’s still going on. They’re still not treating covid early. They’re still not using monoclonal antibodies routinely.
So how do I treat covid?
1) With acute onset of symptoms, ivermectin, Dr. Bond’s Calming mango gummies, Zinc, possibly Zithromax. There’s clear evidence this works. I’ve seen it work and it sure beats doing nothing.
2) Inhaled steroids seems effective for bronchial involvement.
3) I take hydroxychloroquine prophylactically and Dr. Bond’s CBG gummies daily. I also gargle with Listerine (very effective in eliminating viruses from the throat. Hi dosage vitamins: C, D and zinc. I also take high dose fish oil as well as Inflammaplex, which will be available shortly to our customers. The serious issues associated with Covid are related to inflammation, and it seems logical that reducing the core inflammatory response is appropriate and indeed helpful with the root causes of most disease states.
I welcome your input.

Richard Goulding, M.D.
Richard Goulding, M.D.
Chairman, Gould River Productions Inc